Ratan Jewellers is an online jewelry retailer, designed to create a delightful and convenient shopping experience, providing an accessible catalogue of an assortment of products that have been meticulously selected and designed for you.
Information we collect
www.ratanjewellers.com is available to use without providing information. However, additional services will be made available on submission of certain information about you. All information submitted to us through the website is collected and safely stored. We may collect the following information:
- Your names, phone number, postal and email address when you register for a Ratan Jewellers account
- Order history which includes all past and current orders
- Communication between you and Ratan Jewellers, via telephone, email or live chat
All Ratan Jewellers customers have an option to opt out of receiving our newsletter or other forms of marketing communications. Should you wish to discontinue receiving any promotional communication please click on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email we might have sent you.
Third Party Sites
How do we use your information?
The information you voluntarily submit shall be used to help us serve you better. We use your information in the following instances:
- Record keeping
- Respond to your comments, feedback and inquires
- To send you notifications and updates via our Ratan Jewellers newsletter, in order to share information about our products, services or promotional offerings.
- Compare and review information for errors or omissions
- To communicate with you via email or telephone if you have placed an order or purchased from us
- Determine your product preferences
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse
- Develop our website, product offerings, services and overall customer experience
- Monitor metrics such as demographics and preferences
- Respond to your application for current or future career opportunities
Who do we share this information with?
Personal information submitted to Ratan Jewellers will not be disclosed to third parties other than to:
- Vendors and suppliers who help us serve you
- Services employed to perform a specific function, like shipping your order.
- A buyer or potential buyer of the business